For many, MW conferences are career-changing events as well as the place to reconnect with close friends and colleagues. This year, we added more ways your organization will benefit from investing in your professional development at MW17:
- NEW! You’ll get expert input on mission-critical decisions and projects. Bring your future project ideas and questions to the MW17 Clinic, a 25-minute session in which YOU set the agenda to cover the topics you need help with. Leading practitioners as well as solutions providers will chime in to give you advice and suggestions; follow up with them at the conference and afterwards. Submit a brief description of your solicitation to the Clinic and let the help you need come to you. Spaces are limited so reserve yours now!
- NEW! The work will continue past the conference. Connect with a global community of practitioners in online collections, immersive storytelling, or accessibility through one of the new Communities of Practice that are kicking off at MW17. The CoPs will continue to meet year-round, providing you with a ready brain trust and network, and extending the return on your conference investment far beyond Cleveland.
- You’ll improve existing and future projects by getting expert feedback in a Web, App, or Video Crit session, or take your project to the NEW Inclusive Design Incubator.
- Convene a “Birds of a Feather” discussion around a topic of interest to your team and work.
- Gain experience presenting – accessibly – your organization’s projects, mission, and goals in an international forum
- Learn from leading practitioners and cutting edge projects in a wide range of contexts and formats, from workshops and how-to sessions to formal papers and lightning talks, and cultivate an international network of peers who will support you year-round.
- Looking for a great new hire for your team? Find the talent you need at MW17!
- Shop for tools and solutions in the Exhibit Hall.
- Be inspired to think outside the box by the innovative artists presented in MWX, MW’s exhibition, who use the same tools you do to engage and delight audiences.
- Get behind-the-scenes tours of leading museums in Cleveland.
We hope these help get you to Cleveland – we look forward to growing with you!