LAST CALL ! Early Bird tickets are available through August 7th only for REMIX NYC!!!
Exclusive 10% discount (yes, it applies to Early Bird tickets, too!) through my company (VENTURE INDEPENDENT) referral link below and using the code “remixVI” at this link: http://remixnyc2014.eventbrite.com/?aff=ventureindependent
For additional discounts (for students and group purchases of 10 or more) as well as event sponsorships and media partnership opportunities (which include speaker spots and event access for up to 10), please contact me directly at email@example.com.
REMIX is the global summit for Culture, Technology and Entrepreneurship organized by CultureLabel in partnership with Google, Bloomberg, The Guardian and British Council. REMIX brings together creative leaders from across industries to tackle the big ideas shaping the future of the cultural sector. It creates a forum for the exchange of ideas and insights, fostering dialog and collaboration between different industries. It’s a bit like TED for culture.
REMIX NYC will be held Sept 17 -19th, with the first day being hosted at Google’s new theatre space in their Manhattan HQ, the second day at MoMA and last day at Bloomberg. A reception will be held at Ace Hotel. REMIX Summits will be also be in London (hosted by Google and Level39) and Sydney (hosted by Carriageworks) with Dubai and Tokyo early 2015.
We are incredibly excited about the quality of the line up with Directors and Founders from Google, MoMA, Getty Museum, Quirky, Intel, Vice, Ace Hotel, Smithsonian, New Museum, Frieze, Cool Hunting, IDEO, Bloomberg and Sleep No More, amongst many others confirmed.
Recent and upcoming speakers include:
- Felix Barrett, Founder and Artistic Director, Punchdrunk
- Jude Kelly, Artistic Director of Southbank Centre
- Adam Williams, MD of Spotify UK
- Bindi Karia, VP of BizSpark at Microsoft
- Louise Herron, CEO of Sydney Opera House
- Andrew Miller, CEO of Guardian Media Group
- Ciel Hunter, Creative Director, The Creators Project (Vice and Intel)
- Jon Bradford, Managing Director, Techstars
- Richard Reed, Co-Founder of Innocent
- Tim Arthur, CEO of Time Out
- Renaud Visage, Co-Founder of Eventbrite
- Michelle You, Co-founder, Songkick
- Josh Rubin, Founder, Cool Hunting
- Stephen Godfroy, Co-President, Roughtrade Records
- Ed Vaizey, UK Minister for Culture
- Andrew Grahame, Founder, Mr & Mrs Smith
- Amit Sood, Director, Google Cultural Insitute
- Doug Richard, BBC Dragons Den, School of Startups
- Hans Ulrich Obrist, Director, Serpentine Gallery
- Carl Christopher, Marketing Director, Sony
- Fabien Riggall, Founder, Secret Cinema
- Matthew Slotover, Founder, Frieze Art Fair
For any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.