Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation
Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation, established in July 1997, devotes itself to pursuing the values of arts and culture, encouraging cultural and arts activities and creating a cultural vision of Gyeonggi province as the foundation searches for the cultural identity of the province.
As a non-profit public organization founded by Gyeonggi Provincial Government, the foundation strives to realize cultural democracy through the creativity and dissemination of arts and culture, the increased participation in arts appreciation, the development of arts policy, arts education and location and preservation of cultural heritages.
- Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation - http://www.ggcf.kr
- Gyeonggi Institute of Cultural Properties - http://www.gjicp.or.kr
- Gyeonggi Provincial Museum - http://www.musenet.or.kr
- Gyeonggi Museum of Modern - http://www.gmoma.or.kr
- Gyeonggi Creation Center - http://www.gyeonggicreationcenter.org
- Nam June Paik Art Center - http://www.njpartcenter.kr
- The Museum of SILHAK - http://www.silhakmuseum.or.kr
- Namhansanseong Fortress Promotion Initiatives - http://www.ggnhss.or.kr
- Jeongok Prehistory Museum - http://www.jgpm.or.kr
- Gyeonggi Children's Museum - http://www.gcmuseum.or.kr