Friday 17 October 2014
This new position will ensure that the Gallery is a vibrant, contemporary cultural destination in Sydney, attracting a growing and increasingly diverse audience, by developing a new vision for the activation of the Gallery, creating events, programs and content that help people to connect with art in an enjoyable and meaningful way and enhance their experience of the Gallery. The position will lead the strategic development of education programs to deliver engaging lifelong-learning opportunities for the NSW community.
Total salary package valued up to $144,336 per annum, including salary range $113,212 – $130,929 plus 9.5% employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Experience at a senior level within the cultural sector, preferably the visual arts.
- Ability to create and lead activation and learning programs for diverse audiences.
- Experience in building high-level, collaborative and creative relationships across a large and geographically diverse cultural sector leading to effective outcomes.
- Ability to provide vision and creativity.
- High-level stakeholder management skills and demonstrated experience in developing strategy to lead a team successfully to reach new outcomes.