- Partner with the Technology Team to oversee the organization’s migration to a CRM application (Salesforce).
- Enter, clean up and optimize information in the current contact database to be ported to the new CRM application (Salesforce).
- Day-to-day management, configuration and optimization of database for digital marketing and communication campaigns.
- Leverage the value of the CRM database application (Salesforce) and look for opportunities to realize a return on investment (ROI) by creating an automated, multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle digital marketing and communication programs.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to develop contact strategies and for content and creative in digital marketing campaigns.
- Design A/B and multivariate test strategies to understand consumer insights and better identify guest behaviors and brand engagement.
- Responsible for formulating, gathering, evaluating and aggregating results and building / designing actionable dashboards for stakeholders.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to define standard KPI’s (key performance indicators) for the Annenberg Foundation and measurements for those standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned in relations to Marketing and Communications functions.
Strong analytical, strategic thinking and project management skills.
Experience with data and analytics and leveraging analytics to plan and drive sales and marketing efforts.
Self-starter that takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving abilities, as well as effective listening, written and verbal communication skills
Comfort with a fast-changing environment.
Hands-on, results-driven mentality.
Very organized and detail oriented.
Familiarity with word processing, database, spreadsheet, scheduling and email applications; willingness to learn new programs and applications as needed; and general knowledge of Salesforce (a plus), Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access preferred.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Position may periodically supervise temporary part-time staff members.
PRIMARY INTERACTIONS: Regular contact with the Annenberg Foundation Marketing and Communications and Technology teams, as well as the Foundation’s stakeholders, consultants and vendors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
2+ years of relevant experience in CRM application and database management in Marketing (e.g. audience and contact segmentation, digital marketing, customer engagement and loyalty program, etc.)
1+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, experience in email marketing preferred.
BS or BA in Business, Communication, Marketing, or related field experience.
Experience in launching and managing Salesforce CRM application a plus.
Experience working in a nonprofit, philanthropic, government or higher education organization a plus.
- Works primarily in an office environment but may also spend time on site visits or in public venues – use of computers requires hand/wrist motion and visual focus – requires extensive review of written and visual materials and archival documentation.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and put “Digital Marketing and Communications Analyst (CRM) – FDN” on the subject line. No phone calls and or third party inquiries.