Acoustiguide Inc. is a leading provider of interpretative content and mobile technologies for museums, cultural institutions and tourist attractions. We are seeking a Business Development Manager.
Reports to: Managing Director
General Description: The focus of the position is on developing new customers to identify new opportunities for Acoustiguide products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify prospects and follow-up on all aspects of new business development (cold calling, emails, site visits)
- Presentation of products and services to existing and potential clients
- Develop budgets, price quotes and negotiate contractual agreements
- Create thoughtful, well-written and visually appealing proposals
- Regular travel to meet with and present to prospects and clients
- Manage outstanding proposals and convert to contracted sales
- Assist clients with on-site marketing strategies
- Collaborate with creative team to deliver content on-time
- Serve as primary liaison with client and Acoustiguide operations team for initial set up and long-term maintenance of equipment
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned
- Sales, marketing and presentation experience
- 3 – 5 years sales experience required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Basecamp, JIRA, Microsoft Office, Adobe Software Suite, and Apple and Android handheld devices
- Outstanding written and verbal communications and organization skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
If interested, please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: email@example.com