|Title:||Best of Creativity in Museums: Key Learnings from Seven Communication Experts in Branding, Design, and Digital Strategy|
|Publication:||MWA2014: Museums and the Web Asia 2014|
After very successful presentations of the Best Of Creativity in Sydney and Canberra, Corinne Estrada, CEO of communications agency Agenda and Mark Goggin, Director of Sydney Living Museums will share with the MWA2014 delegates the key learnings of last year's Communicating the Museum Conference in Stockholm.
This how-to session will present best practices in branding, innovation and digital strategy from international museums and cultural organisations. Corinne will demonstrate how museums are becoming global brands with a new purpose. She will invite the participants to discuss the role of creativity in culture.
Corinne and Mark will be presenting case studies from six global cultural organisations, each delivering new insights on creativity and innovation. Learn from the Victoria and Albert Museum, Johnson Banks, the Rijksmuseum, Tate, Local Projects and the Swedish Institute.
Corinne and Mark will present and analyse video extracts from the following presentations:
1. INSPIRING CREATIVITY - "DAVID BOWIE IS...THE BEST SELLING SHOW"
2. CREATING A TONE OF VOICE - AUTHORITY VERSUS CREATIVITY
3. “CURATORS OF SWEDEN” - NOT TELLING BUT PROVING: HOW TO ACTIVATE BRAND VALUES
4. THE BRANDING EXERCISE - BRAVE, BOLD OR ANONYMOUS; YOU DECIDE
5. “CULTIVATING INTERNAL CREATIVITY TO RETHINK A MUSEUM IDENTITY”
6. MAKING TODAY'S MUSEUM INTO TOMORROW'S MUSEUM
With this session, Corinne and Mark will inspire MWA delegates to be more creative and optimistic. They will empower the attendees to act and think more creatively.