Apply here: http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/10198635
The job opportunity is Vice President, IT Operations for RLJ Entertainment. The role must be able to provide leadership, vision and control over the Company’s IT systems, Architecture, Infrastructure, Business Systems, ERP & Reporting systems as well as Telecommunications, Security systems and Facilities. The position will manage a team of internal employees and external consultants. The role reports to the company’s CFO and works closely with the Chief Digital Officer.
RLJE’s business centers around the development, production or acquisition of primarily British mystery and drama content, feature films and intellectual property rights that we then exploit and monetize across all platforms of distribution including: broadcast & cable, VOD, retail wholesales, SVOD, DLTO and Ecommerce. Additionally, RLJE is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Agatha Christie business which includes the management and exploitation of a library of assets including 80 books, 19 plays, 24 television movies.
The position will be located at our new office at the Trillium in Warner Center, Woodland Hills, CA. The role will require 25-35% periodic travel to our corporate headquartered office in Silver Spring, Maryland, also to our London, UK and to Stillwater, Minnesota offices.
- Works with CFO and Corporate leadership to determine best technology solutions to business needs and issues.
- Oversee company’s IT Infrastructure including all IT related asset acquisition.
- Develop and manage US operations IT, Infrastructure and Facilities budget & forecasting.
- Oversee software licenses and negotiate technology based agreements on a company wide basis
- Manage annual facilities cap-ex and operating IT budgets including work with outsourced staffing.
- Work with business and finance leaders on integration of 3rd Party data feeds into our systems.
- I.T. vendor management, evaluation and selection
- Manage telecommunications, Email (Outlook), VoIP, video conferencing, cable/satellite TV, and video/audio presentation support for company. (including vendors: Microsoft, Axiom, Digital Communications, KeyInfo and local telephone companies)
- Manage security contracts and systems for employee/guest access for facilities.
- Establish an internal “portal” to facilitate secure corporate & employee information sharing company wide.
- Oversee, monitor and enforce policies and procedures related to IT systems and security in compliance with SOx (404) rules
- Support company’s ERP and Sales Reporting systems (Oracle, P2000/MAS,SDR, Hyperion)
- Ability to communicate clearly and explain complex issues/resolutions in a manner that can be universally understood
- Understanding of complex data interfaces across disparate systems, both internal and those of 3rd party partners
- Analyzes technology requests of the organization and provides risk v reward recommendations
- Manage IT staff, consultants and outsourced IT help desk and support services (NeoComp)
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration, management information systems, computer science, engineering or other IT-related major is required.
- Strong business and technology acumen; solid understanding of general IT
- 5+ years setting IT vision, strategy, architecture, plans & direction as well as related IT operating/governance & organizational models within a high-tech IT, services-based company with complex technology requirements.
- 5 years leadership experience successfully building collaborative relationships with customers, executives and key business partners.
- Experience working successfully with C-level leaders and partnering with senior leadership across various business units, functions and geographies.
- Experience in successfully planning, managing and implementing global IT programs & projects that includes the planning, design, development/configuration, testing and deployment of IT-enabled services, solutions and capabilities (e.g., policies, processes, teams, measures, tools and reporting); solid understanding of software lifecycle.
- Ability to strategically partner with customers, executives, business partners, IT team members and IT partners/vendors to successfully deliver on IT vision, direction, strategies and key priorities
- Highly organized, results-oriented and attentive to details; self-motivated, proactive, independent and responsive – requires little supervisory attention
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- High level of personal integrity and cultural fit consistent with Acxiom’s core value
- Strong references from prior roles