IMA JOB POSTING! IMA JOB POSTING! IMA JOB POSTING! IMA JOB POSTING!
A competitive salary is offered for all positions and a generous benefits package for full-time positions. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and IMA application to: ATTN: Human Resources – 4000 Michigan Road; Indianapolis, IN 46208, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 317-920-2655. No phone calls, please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ONLINE CONTENT MANAGER
(Please specify “Online Content Manager” in subject line if you email your resume, cover letter, and IMA application)
In collaboration with the Director of Marketing, the Online Content Manager is responsible for the creation and implementation of strategies related to all IMA social media channels and oversees IMA website.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages social media presence for the IMA, in collaboration with overall marketing plan. Maintains online “voice” of the IMA
- Engages IMA audiences on all social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr and others
- Monitors reputation and responds to comments on all social media channels on a daily basis
- Creates schedule daily schedule for social media in advance that aligns with overall marketing plans
- Defines metrics for engagement and reports on success of strategies on a regular basis
- Implements tactics to grow online audiences, improve results and engagement across all platforms
- Implements and manages paid social ad campaigns and promotions in collaboration with overall marketing plan
- Researches rapidly changing social media platforms and recommends new channels that may support IMA efforts
- Creates and edits content for the IMA’s website in a timely fashion
- Tailor web content based on results of tracked online
- Communicates regularly with all departments to ensure their content is represented accurately online to broaden public’s understanding of IMA offerings
- Performs scheduled SEO audits to ensure best practices are being implemented
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College degree in Marketing, Arts Administration, Journalism, English, Public Relations or a related field.
Proven history and success with social media management. Strong knowledge of online platforms. Experience with online tools including Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Mail Chimp and basic HTML knowledge. Video editing skills preferred. Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Superior written communication and editing skills. Ability to track and maintain budgets.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Strong ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Attention to detail to maintain consistency and accuracy in work. Ability to be a team player and work cross-departmentally to carry out projects and resolve problems in a large museum setting. Ability to multitasking efficiently. Is flexible, resourceful and collaborative. Anticipates needs of management and department. Maintains a professional demeanor when dealing with the public.