Exciting Career Opportunities at Axiell ALM
Archives, Libraries, and Museums around the world have selected an AXIELL solution. Our world class museum management software includes the prestigious Adlib Information Systems, KE EMu, Mimsy XG, and Calm suite of products. We don’t say that we’re number one, we are number one. As the world’s largest vendor of museum management software, serving over 3,000 customers in over 30 countries, we’ve done the work to ensure our clients get the newest and best solutions delivered to their fingertips.
In order to allow Axiell to keep providing great service to our existing customers, potential customers and new markets, we need individuals that show ambition, coupled with a friendly, outgoing personality. We are looking for intelligent, creative, and positive individuals, and we promote an environment where these qualities will flourish.
We are now recruiting for 3 Sales Consultant positions within Axiell in North America. Two positions will be filled in Axiell’s Toronto, Canada office, and one position will be filled in the Chicago, USA office.
The desired candidate will be ready to travel at least 20%, and have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Candidates should have an understanding of software, technology, and how they are used in an enterprise environment. Candidates should also be comfortable with modern office productivity applications, and have the capacity to learn new software and technology. Preference will be given to individuals with experience in archives, libraries, or museums.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing existing customer relationships
- Pro-actively building new customer relationships
- Evaluating customer needs and proposing solutions based on Axiell technology
- Representing Axiell ALM at sector events
- Recording all activities in our group CRM system
- Reporting to the Sales Director on a weekly basis
We will conduct a 3-step recruitment process:
1) Reviewing applications and responding within 2 weeks if you’re interested
2) Conducting a phone screen
3) Holding an in-person panel interview.
Salary will be based on qualifications.
Please submit resume and cover letter to CJ.Urech@Axiell.com