Antenna International is the world’s leading provider of mobile interpretation in the global cultural arena. Each year more than 80 million people enjoy an Antenna International experience across 1,200 museums, historic houses, and cultural heritage sites around the world. Our central role is to work with these clients to tell their stories in ways that helps the visitor see more clearly, understand more deeply, and appreciate more widely. We create immersive, unique experiences full of surprise and delight, using new perspectives, offbeat approaches, and fresh alternatives.
The Content Designer will play a lead role in guiding creative teams and clients through the tour development process. He/she is responsible for the overall direction, quality, timeliness, and budget adherence for individual Antenna International (AI) tours and apps. His/her role is to create the highest quality visitor experiences for Antenna clients, working with designers, writers, and sound engineers to achieve that goal to AI specifications and standards.
- Manage individual projects – both audio and multimedia experiences – from interpretative plan through to delivery
- Act as main point of contact and liaison between Digital Media and clients throughout the production process
- Create and manage budgets and schedules for assigned projects
- Conduct interviews and write tours for some projects, where appropriate
- Implement cost efficiencies as identified by Digital Media Management team
- Contribute to developing standards, processes and necessary supporting documentation
- Lead project team, and contract and manage freelance suppliers, where appropriate
- Share best practices within the global Digital Media team, as well as regular reporting and contributing to meetings
- Train on and use Antenna Publisher, Antenna’s app building platform, and work with Interactive Designers to build apps. Responsible for ensuring delivery of all assets.
- Create projects in multiple languages working with translators and with checkers to ensure high quality and correctness.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge Required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a production team, ideally within a museum, radio, or the media industry, with an understanding of audio and/or multimedia production processes.
- B.A. in Humanities or the Arts from an accredited University, background in art history, art education, or history a plus. Rita please change to appropriate Taiwan college degree.
- Excellent editorial skills and judgment in both written and audio forms; writing experience strongly preferred and interviewing experience a plus
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects to tight deadlines and budgets
- Experience in managing budgets and schedules
- Passionate about the user experience and excited by the possibilities of digital media to deliver simple, intuitive and engaging experiences in the arts and heritage sector.
- Experience in working with designers to create effective user journeys desired
- Experience of working with Project Management Software (MS Project, Smartsheet etc.)
- Fluency in English is essential; additional languages are an advantage
This is a full-time position. Please submit resume, cover letter, and two short writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org