Fondazione Torino Musei
is seeking a Director for GAM – Galleria Civica d’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea e Castello di Rivoli – Museo d’Arte Contemporanea
Fondazione Torino Musei has published a call for applications for the position of Director of GAM – Galleria Civica d’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea e Castello di Rivoli – Museo d’Arte Contemporanea.
The Director will need to establish a development strategy for the two museums, coordinating their programmes and activities, while enhancing
their identities , based on their history and collections.
• management and care of the collections;
• development and implementation of a long-term exhibition and
cultural plan for both museums ;
• management of institutional and international cultural
• promotion and strengthening of the museum’s identity and image
as well as its relationship with the local, national and international
• Cross-museum co-ordination and communication to deliver a
flexible and responsive service and high standard of visitor
• management of the museums, in accordance with its tasks, with
reference to financial aspects, organization of human resources,
development of communication, promotion and fundraising
The applications must be received no later than 12.00 am CET on January 14, 2015,by e-mail to the account indicated at www.praxi.com/gam-castellodirivoli or by courier, to PRAXI S.p.A, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 3- 10125 TURIN – ITALY, with full disclosure of the sender, and with the envelope and document header clearly marked “Application for the appointment of Director of the GAM – Galleria Civicad’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea di Torino and Castello di Rivoli – Museo di Arte Contemporanea”.