You are hereConferences on-line and on-site / Heads Up! Museums and the Web 2011 (MW2011)
Heads Up! Museums and the Web 2011 (MW2011)
As summer winds down (oh no!) queries are coming in about the schedule for MW2011. So here are some details:
- Museums and the Web 2011 takes place April 6-9, 2011
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, at the Loews Hotel [see Google map]
How do I propose a paper?
- Call for Papers Available [PDF]
- Deadline: September 30, 2010
- Proposals are extended Abstracts, with full details (including biographies) of all co-authors
- Full written papers for all accepted proposals are due January 31, 2011.
When can I propose?
- Watch for the form on-line in September [login required]
- Demonstration proposals will be accepted through December 31, 2010.
How are Proposals reviewed?
- All proposals are peer-reviewed by an International Program Committee and the Conference Co-Chairs
- Program Committee Review takes place in October.
When will I know if I'm successful?
- Authors of successful proposals will be contacted in November.
When will the program be announced?
- The preliminary program for Museums and the Web 2011 will be announced in December, 2010.
When can I register?
- Online registration will be avaiable with the MW2011 program, in December 2010.
How much with MW2011 cost?
- We don't anticipate any changes from past registration rates.
Discount for 5 or more from the same institution: -$50 each
Full Time Student (no discounts): $350
Single Day: $350
Full Day Workshop: $300
Half Day Workshop: $175
Discount for second half day workshop: -$25
I have a question that isn't answered here...
- Ask in the comments below, and we'll get back to you!